Friday, May 13, 2016

When life clobbers your shoes, a cobbler can save the day

When life clobbers your shoes, a cobbler can save the day



I was searching for local shoe repair businesses, when I stumbled upon this article in the Chicago Tribune about cobblers and all they can do. If you pay $100 or more for a pair of heels, you're going to want to visit a cobbler. I didn't know they were still called cobblers. Locally, the people named Cobbler in my town are the Medical Examiners, and you are headed to the morgue, so people don't use that term in my town - however, we do have a local shop that specializes in shoe repair. It's in our mall and I am hoping they can repair my shoes for a relatively small amount of money. The shoes are gorgeous and they were gifts, so I am excited about seeing what he can do to fix them. Read the article. It's very good and I had no idea you could treat your shoes to be waterproof! Learning something new everyday!



 When life clobbers your shoes, a cobbler can save the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

New post from the NAACP: NAACP Welcomes Entertainment Executive Kyle Bowser as Senior Vice President of Hollywood Bureau by Marc Banks

WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 4, 2021) – The NAACP is pleased to announce that Kyle Bowser will serve as its Senior Vice President of the Holly...