Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lately (as written in 2002, lol)

Written October 9, 2002.

Lately...                                          - 10/9/2002


There is no real way to explain everything that has happened here lately.

I feel incredibly guilty over what I’ve done to the BF, and it truly hurts me.  I don't quite understand why I did those things, but I did. And then I hurt the other guy and that's not a good thing either.  It’s like I’m just setting myself up for bad karma.  That’s not a good thing.  I mean, it's just not.  Karma does come back to bite you on the ass, and I am truly not looking forward to getting that bite.  But then sometimes I think that maybe my actions were as a result of some bad karma that someone else might have built up themselves.  Sometimes we do get paid back and we don't even really know it.  Everything happens for a reason.  That is the only mantra that I will stand by forever.  Even when there seems to be no explanation, there always is one.  Sometimes it's just not in the blueprint of your life.  Sometimes you have to understand that there is someone else in control of your life.  Of course, I don't mean a human being, but a spiritual being.  Sometimes it's hard to really have the faith that we, as people, need to have.  Sometimes when things get bad, I certainly am guilty of not having any faith in anything, least of all myself.  There are times when I just would like to run as fast as I could from all of the problems that I seem to have in my life -- until I realize the problem is me and not anyone else.  There is nobody to blame for what I’ve done.  There is nobody left to blame.  Everyone else would disagree with me.  They’ve seen what I’ve endured; they've seen the pain I’ve gone through.  They think that other people are to blame and I’m not totally to blame.  I can't deny the fact that I’m not the best person in the world, there is no doubt about that. 

I’ve realized a lot of things here lately and those realizations are not easily dealt with.

I realized that I cause a lot of my own problems because of my own head - my own crazy, over-thinking head.  No, I’m not really crazy.  I’m actually very normal, very nice, and very friendly, funny and charming.  I am a bit above average, if you ask me, but who isn't supposed to think that about themselves? 

I think that I’ve realized that no matter how hard you try, you can't be whatever someone else wants you to be, especially if you don't really FEEL it in your heart.  It’s hard to live up to expectations that you really don't "want" to live up to.  It’s really hard to do that.  It’s hard to be someone you don't want to be for a long time for someone you realize you don't really like.

there are times when I don't really know why I would risk what I did, for the person I did, and though I know there was indeed some reason for it, hopefully it was to bring my BF and I closer.  He’s done so much to push me away for so long, that I’ve just drove me insane completely. 

There is no understanding all of the feelings that I have for my BF.  I mean, the more I think about it, the more I realize there were so many things that I did wrong, and that really did hurt me.  And it still does.  I am going to try to make the best of things, and I hope that things will work out.  I really blew a lot of things out of proportion when it came to him.  I mean if it had only been the drinking then I could understand, but there were some other issues that I never really felt confident about.  There were some other things that had happened, some things with his ex-girlfriend that really did hurt me.  And he would defend her.  He never seemed to want to defend me when it came to anything.  I loved him, and I did adore him.  I tried my best to be everything that he wanted, and then eventually, I grew a bit tired and I just shouldn't have given up, and now I am glad to have another chance because I really want to make this work, and I really think that it can.  He seems to be happy and that really makes me feel good.  I love him so much, and I want to be with him and I want him to be with me *and I want us to be happy*.  I know that is dependent upon so much other stuff, but... oh well...  I guess you never really know what in the world might happen.

I am hoping that things will be okay.  I am hoping that things will fall into place as they are supposed to, but I want to be with my BF very much.  I want this to work.  I want to make things work, and as far as I can tell, we do get along good actually.  I have learned not to be so jealous.  I've learned not to be so angry all the time.  I've learned not to take my anger out on him.  I've also learned to try to talk about things that are bothering me rather than holding them inside.  The pain I felt always came out as anger and I would lash out at him for the stupidest things.  I love him more than anything, and I really am hoping that things will work out.  I mean, we've been together a long time.  Sure, we've had problems, but I am hoping us getting back together this time will be a success.  I mean, we do love each other so very much. I know I adore him.  I want to be with him more than ever, and when I realized that - it was so weird, a strange feeling came over me.  I realized that I was just a big idiot about everything that happened.  I am really going to try this time. I am going to do right, and I am not going to be anything but good.  I mean, sure before I was good, but now I'm going to be better.  I was hurt, and I retaliated and I am very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New post from the NAACP: NAACP Welcomes Entertainment Executive Kyle Bowser as Senior Vice President of Hollywood Bureau by Marc Banks

WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 4, 2021) – The NAACP is pleased to announce that Kyle Bowser will serve as its Senior Vice President of the Holly...