Thursday, September 29, 2016

A lesson on Perception vs Reality. Several years ago a guy wrecked my car, almost beyond repair, and it cost me thousands to get it running again. I haven't had the money to fix the body damage. Today when I came to mom's to take care of Sister, I pulled out of the way. But looking at the picture, someone would think that I had hit that pole and messed my car up. But I didn't even touch it. Think about that next time you see something and make a judgment. #perception vs #reality


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2d9TozW

No comments:

Post a Comment

New post from the NAACP: NAACP Welcomes Entertainment Executive Kyle Bowser as Senior Vice President of Hollywood Bureau by Marc Banks

WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 4, 2021) – The NAACP is pleased to announce that Kyle Bowser will serve as its Senior Vice President of the Holly...