Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Birthday, my brother

Happy birthday to my favorite (and only) brother, who was born an hour or so ago, 31 years ago, today. I remember that night quite well as I was quickly thrown out of my dad's truck and into my mom's oldest brother Jim & his wife Jennie's duplex in Tuxedo as my parents rushed off to the hospital and my brother was born around 1AM. I was excited and I have felt protective of him since then.
As I won't ever have kids of my own, excluding my furry butts, I guess he's the only one I have influenced as he grew up, and I could not be prouder of him. He's turned out way better than me. LOL. That's what learning from my mistakes will get you: a great wife and a fantastic life. HAHA!!
I love him with all my heart and would do anything for him.
Wow, I never thought I'd live to say, "thirty-one years ago today..."
Happy birthday, Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New post from the NAACP: NAACP Welcomes Entertainment Executive Kyle Bowser as Senior Vice President of Hollywood Bureau by Marc Banks

WASHINGTON, D.C. (February 4, 2021) – The NAACP is pleased to announce that Kyle Bowser will serve as its Senior Vice President of the Holly...